Ginger oil – medicine for health
Ginger essential oil is extracted 100% from the fresh ginger root and because the ginger root contains 1-4% volatile oil, the essential oil will be extracted by steam distillation method. Pure ginger essential oil is light yellow in color, has a characteristic warm, spicy, and long aroma.
Uses of ginger essential oil
- To make the body young, healthy, ginger also helps heat the body, helping to regulate sweat.
- Clean the digestive system, treat diseases to go outside, prevent vomiting very effectively when traveling by train.
- Keep the blood stable, stimulate circulation, detoxify, stop bruising.
- Ginger essential oil stimulates the development of the central nervous system, helps calm you when you are angry or angry, and cures depression.
- Sputum treatment, cough, cold treatment, flu, sinusitis, sore throat fever.
- Treatment and treatment of rheumatism, arthritis, broken bones.
- Pain relief, especially muscle pain, anti-inflammatory, anti-infection or infectious.
- Stimulating and rejuvenating.
- Hair loss treatment, hair growth stimulation, dandruff treatment.
Instructions for using pure ginger essential oil
- Cough, flu: just take warm water to mix 1-2 drops of ginger essential oil to drink before or 30 minutes after eating will quickly heal.
- Treatment of arthritis, rheumatism: Take 2 drops of ginger essential oil + 3 drops of camomile + 5 drops of lavender essential oil + 2 drops of helichrysum + 2 drops of sweet orange + 1 drop of Mandarin + Base oil or lead oil mix well then apply this mixture to the area where pain, swelling is affected. Do it twice a day.
- Relax your body: You will quickly find a pleasant feeling when you put 3-5 drops of ginger essential oil in the bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Cure nausea, flu: Soak 1-2 drops of essential oil in a handkerchief and then use to smell
- Good for the digestive system: With its hot and spicy properties, ginger helps reduce discomfort for internal organs, especially with the digestive system.
You use ginger essential oil diluted with base oil and then massage in the stomach area will help ease digestion, treat indigestion, flatulence and this way also reduces the discomfort caused by diarrhea.
- Increasing body temperature: Very simply, you just need to take 2 drops of sandalwood oil + 1 drop of patchouli essential oil + 3 drops of ginger essential oil, mix well and massge on the body.
- Pain relief: Ginger essential oil also aids in relieving muscle pain, back pain, sprains, cramps, and joint pain relief. Similarly, you dilute ginger essential oil with conductive oil and then massage gently on the sore skin for 5-7 minutes.In particular, ginger oil also reduces pain in the toes when suffering from gout by massaging with high doses of ginger essential oil on the sore feet.
Readmore: Wholesale ginger
Note when using ginger essential oil
- Essential oils should be stored in a clean, dry, cool place, away from high temperatures and sunlight.
- Close the lid after using to prevent essential oils from evaporating, reducing effectiveness.
- Do not let the essential oil soak in water or other products fall into the oil.
- Do not apply essential oils directly to the skin, but dilute them with warm water.
- Do not apply essential oils to open wounds.
- Pregnant women, children under 6 years old, and chronic patients should consult a doctor before use